Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Granada Party

January 29th

After the meeting today we had a going away party for Marcelo, Cindy and Pancho.

It was a lot of fun and in true Nica style the lights went out on us. So while we were waiting on the generator we walked around the calzada and took some from friends from out of town to get some local fritonga.
When we got back we danced the night away. I literally could not sit down because the music was so energetic. Even though I didn't know all the words, I had fun dancing with the girls. We were making up crazy dance moves and they also taught me some of the local dances. One of my friends Noelia from Chinnadaga is a dance teacher so she really helped me a lot. That girl has so much energy.

It was nice to enjoy such good association.
I didn't want the night to end.








oh by the way chingaste is the settlement found on the bottom of a cacao drink. So when you drink it you have to shake it up. People here you it to mean all kinds of this things. In this case it means to get up and mingle and get on the dance floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment