Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 10th,

Jamilia and I still can't believe we are here. The airport airport and customs were much easier to manage than expected. At the airport we ate at this spot called Carrera's I believe that was recommended by our Puerto Rican stewardist. It was Cuban food. I had vegetable soup and Jamilia had chicken, rice, and steamed vegetables. It was mad good. Once we got to the Managuan Airport i was so nervous. But all I had to do was go to the gate, give my papers, and the immigration lady was like $10!! rapido! stamp, stamp, dueces! lol

I proved myself to be a outsider right from the jump. One of the guy's at the airport put our luggage in the trunk and i handed him a $5 bill. No big deal right??? Wrong. That's like mad money here in Nicaragua. Even the guy did a double take....my bad. At least i made someones day (or year lol)




1 comment:

  1. BIG BALLING IS YOUR HOBBIE...HOW FAR DOES $5 AMERICAN GO??

    ReplyDelete